Cute New Year’s Drink for Kids
You only need three things to make these: toothpicks (the ones with a non-pointy edge), gummy bears, and a sparkling juice. Next time, I would use the Albanese softer gummy bears as these are a bit harder to chew.
Be mindful of the age of children you give these to as we don’t want anyone to choke! I found the plastic champagne flute cups at Target but I heard Dollar tree sells similar ones.
Gummy Bear Drink
- Gummy bears Albanese ones recommended (much softer)
- Welch's Sparkling grape juice Or Martinelli's Apple sparkling juice
- Add some gummy bears to the bottom of the glasses.
- Stick 3 gummy bears through a toothpick.
- Pour the sparkling juice into the glasses and top with the toothpick!