How to Make a Boozy Jack Frost Drink
Make a beautiful teal colored jack frost cocktail for your guests this winter! The coconut makes it look so wintery and cute!
Every drink that uses Malibu tastes wonderful and this is no exception! Make them for your Christmas party or a winter feast.
Your friends will love them! Enjoy!
Jack Frost Cocktail
- 3 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream plus 2 extra tablespoons (softened for garnish, if desired)
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz Coconut Rum
- 3 oz Blue Curacao
- Shredded coconut optional
- Place frozen pineapple, ice cream, pineapple juice, coconut rum, and blue curacao in a blender.
- Close lid and blend until smooth.
- If desired, dip the edges of your glass in softened ice cream then roll in shredded coconut.
To store this drink in the freezer pour it into an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. To serve use an ice cream scoop and scoop into a glass. You can eat it with a spoon or wait for it to start melting.