How to Make Meatball Sliders with Hawaiian Rolls
If you’re looking for an easy dinner idea using Hawaiian rolls, this is the one! My family gave a thumbs up for this one!
Watch me make them…
- 1 package savory butter Hawaiian rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 frozen meatballs
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the sliders from the package and use a knife to cut a circle out of the center of each bun. Press the center of the bun down to make a hole on the top of each bun.
- Brush the top and inside of each bun with butter and sprinkle the garlic powder over the top.
- Add a small amount of cheese to the inside of each hole in the buns.
- Press one frozen meatball into the top of each bun.
- Top the meatball with a spoonful of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top of each meatball.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through and the cheese is melted.