This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Meatball Sliders with Hawaiian Rolls
If you’re looking for an easy dinner idea using Hawaiian rolls, this is the one! My family gave a thumbs up for this one!
Meatball sliders made using Hawaiian rolls!
- 1 package savory butter Hawaiian rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 frozen meatballs
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the sliders from the package and use a knife to cut a circle out of the center of each bun. Press the center of the bun down to make a hole on the top of each bun.
- Brush the top and inside of each bun with butter and sprinkle the garlic powder over the top.
- Add a small amount of cheese to the inside of each hole in the buns.
- Press one frozen meatball into the top of each bun.
- Top the meatball with a spoonful of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top of each meatball.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through and the cheese is melted.
It is recommended to bake them in a separate pan or on a cookie sheet.