This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here’s an easy little Valentine’s Day treat to make for your loved ones! All you need is chocolate, strawberries, and sticks!
Chocolate Strawberry Pops
- 1 cup Melting Chocolate wafers or chocolate chips
- 10-15 Strawberries
- Cut the green top off the strawberries then cut into the middle making a "V" shape.
- Cut around any edges to make them more round.
- Put a stick through the bottom.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and dip just the tips of the strawberries.
- Lay on a sheet of parchment paper to harden.