Make some adorable reindeer brownies for a Christmas dessert! They look so cute on a platter or cutting board! Make sure to check out our Christmas Tree brownies, too!
You can get the candy eyeballs on Amazon!
You can even involve the kiddos to help decorate them 🙂
- One Box Brownies prepared and baked
- 1 Tub Vanilla Frosting colored Brown
- Brown Food Coloring
- Candy Eyeball Sprinkles
- Red or brown M&Ms
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Prepare brownies as instructed and let cool. Once cooled, cut into 3 equal horizontal rows. Then cut diagonally one way 4 times, then cut diagonally the other way to create triangles.
- Remove to serving platter. Color vanilla icing with 3 drops of brown food coloring. Make sure to fully incorporate. Spread brown icing all over the top of the brownie, with point of triangle as the bottom, place two mini pretzel twists on each corner to look like antlers. Place two candy eyeballs side by side in center and place red or brown M&M towards the pint of the brownie to bring your reindeer to life.
- Continue with remaining brownies, serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake