Whenever I make steak, pork chops, or chicken breast I am always in a rut on what to make for a side dish to go with it. These oven roasted rosemary potatoes are always at the top my list for busy weeknights! And, my family gobbles them all up. My son hates potatoes…won’t even touch them unless they are in french fry form. He is the weirdest child ever! But once I told him that these potatoes were really triangle french fries he ate them ha!
Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
This recipe is really simple and easy to prep ahead of time if you just stick your potatoes in a bowl of water so they don’t turn brown after you cut them.
The green rosemary is just so pretty on top of the potatoes, gives it a little pop a color like you’re on the show Top Chef.
If you like crisp on the outside of your potatoes but soft on the inside, you must try this oven recipe!
Enjoy with your meal!
Oven Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
- 4-5 large russet potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary + additional for garnish if desired
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 385 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and place on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with salt, pepper and fresh rosemary.
- Bake for approximately 45-50 degrees F. Stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Top with additional fresh rosemary if desired.