This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If the bananas on your counter are getting brown, now is the time to make the best banana bread!! Simple one bowl recipe!
The Best Banana Bread
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat in the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Test that the bread is done by sticking a toothpick or skewer into the center of the loaf. If it comes out clean the bread is done.
- Let cool on a baking rack.
- *This loaf will freeze well.
- *Nuts and/or chocolate chips and/or raisins can be added and mixed in before baking if desired.
Leave a Reply