Make this delicious banana nutella cheesecake for your friends and family! I guarantee they have never tried it before!
No-Bake Nutella and Banana Cheesecake
- 1 ½ graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1-2 bananas
- Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
- Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
- In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Stir whipped cream and vanilla into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top.
- Scoop Nutella onto the top of the cheesecake and swirl around to cover the top.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnighbefore serving.
- To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Top with banana slices and serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake