Grilled Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Variations to Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Whole Wheat– If you want to use whole wheat flour when making this double chocolate chip banana bread recipe, use whole wheat cake flour and it will still have the same taste.
The Best Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients
- butter, room temp
- all purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
The Best Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Directions – Step by Step
Other Bread Recipes to Try:
Other Banana Recipes You’ll Love:
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
The Best Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- 1/2 c butter room temp
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and milk, until combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, mixing until incorporated.
- Next add in bananas and vanilla and mix until bananas are broken down and spread evenly throughout the batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased bread pan and bake at 325 for 60-70 minutes.
- Toothpick will come out clean when inserted.
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake