These Classic Peanut Butter Cookies are taken just one step further when the kiddos are having a rough day!
Now my little TT girl had been asking for Peanut Butter Cookies. We were so busy that we just hadn’t had a free hour to make them. So one afternoon while the kiddos were eating lunch I went ahead and made a batch of peanut butter cookies. Then they all washed their grubby paws and we rolled out the dough on the counter and made our very own Emoji Peanut Butter Cookies! It took a few cookies to roll the dough out perfectly and find a way to take the cookies out of the mold without it messing up the expressions and transferring to the Large Bar Pan, but, we got it and the kiddos were beyond thrilled with the results!
I believe it’s important to teach our children the basics of cooking, the proper techniques and family recipes. Without them they won’t have a future in the kitchen, it’ll continue to be the carry out cycle and I want to be apart of breaking all the dining out! I’m guilty myself of getting into ruts where it’s quicker to just grab something on the go, but, I feel horrible afterwards….but, we can leave that discussion for another day 😉
Check out these yummy dessert recipes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Hershey Pie
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 c unsalted butter
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 c pure cane sugar
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ C Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl beat butter, peanut butter, pure cane sugar and brown sugar together until mixed together.
- Add in 1 egg at a time, mixing until incorporated.
- In the same bowl mix add in flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Stir until combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- Using a Pampered Chef medium size cookie scooper place balls onto a Large Bar Pan or other Stoneware, baking for 8-10 minutes until middle has just set.
- Remove and place on Stackable Cooling Rack, enjoy!