How to Make No Drop Popsicles
Make some fun colorful rainbow layered popsicles this summer! It’s so easy and they have no drips!
- 3 oz boxes of Jello in the following flavors: Blue Green Yellow, Orange and Red
- Using five separate bowls, place a Jello packet into each bowl. Only do one (each hour), and add in 1 cup of boiling water. Whisk until dissolved, then add in 1 cup of ice, continuing to whisk until the ice has fully melted.
- Fill each popsicle mold 1/ 5 of the way full. This will vary depending on your molds. My molds took about 2 teaspoons per flavor.
- Freeze for about an hour, until fully frozen. Then add the next flavor on top, continuing until all flavors have been layered.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!