This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these simple and delicious appetizers for your next football party or get together! You can whip them up in no time and prep ahead! Make sure to also try our banana pepper cream cheese roll ups too!
What ingredients do I need to make these?
- Cream cheese
Salami Pickle Roll ups
- 1 16- ounce jar mini pickles
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 15 slices salami
- Cut each salami slice in half and spread cream cheese over one side.
- Roll the salami around the mini pickle.
- Place a toothpick through the top to hold the salami in place.