Make some festive colorful peppermint kiss cookies! Also known as peppermint kiss blossoms or sugar cookies. These are my favorite to make because of how easy they are.
Peppermint Kiss Cookies
- 1 pack Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough 24 cookie pack
- 24 Peppermint kisses
- Christmas ball sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 for a nonstick pan or 325 for a regular pan.
- Unwrap the peppermint kisses and put in the freezer.
- Roll each of the 24 balls of the sugar cookie into the sprinkles. Just the top and edges.
- Put on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes until the edges are SLIGHTLY golden brown.
- Let cool for 2 minutes then stick the kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- Transfer to a cool baking sheet or plate into the fridge so the kisses don't melt.
- Let harden and serve!