Have you ever tried a Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail? This strawberry lemonade cocktail is so good, it will knock your clothes right off. Serve it for a hot summer day and it is perfect for a picnic. Adult only of course.
If you love lemonade, especially strawberry lemonade, you are going to love my Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail. This lemonade cocktail is great for a party or a summer picnic. You won’t believe how good this drink is. It can be made by the pitcherful or by the glass full. No matter how you make it, sit back and enjoy.
What to Serve with Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka is perfect for a picnic or party. If you need other party foods you might like:
- Taco Salad Dip + Video
- Broccoli Apple Salad with Avocado Dressing + Video
- Tomato Cucumber Greek Pasta Salad
- Best Cowboy Texas Caviar Recipe
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
Variations to Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail
- Can’t find strawberry vodka? You can use lemon vodka.
- Not enough strawberry taste? Mash more strawberries and add it to the glass. Mashing them releases more of the flavor.
- Want more of a slushie? If you love frozen drinks, you can add everything into the blender and pulse. This will create a blended slushy like drink.
Ingredients for Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
Start by filling your glass or mason jar with ice.
Fill it ⅓ of the way with Pink Lemonade Fill it an additional third of the way with Sierra Mist, and stir. Fill the glass the remaining amount of the way with Strawberry Vodka.
Dice up your strawberry if you have not already, and place about 7 pieces in the glass. Stir. Serve and enjoy!
Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- ⅓ c Pink Lemonade prepared
- ⅓ c Sierra Mist
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Vodka
- Strawberries diced
- Start by filling your glass or mason jar with ice.
- Fill it ⅓ of the way with Pink Lemonade
- Fill it an additional third of the way with Sierra Mist, and stir.
- Fill the glass the remaining amount of the way with Strawberry Vodka.
- Dice up your strawberry if you have not already, and place about 7 pieces in the glass.
- Serve and enjoy!