This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you want to impress your friends and family, make these Cinnamon toast crunch shots also known as Cinnamon Roll shots! They taste just as delicious as they sound.
It’s so simple to make and the presentation of them are beautiful!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots
- 2 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 4 oz. Fireball whisky chilled
- 4 oz. RumChata chilled
- Karo light corn syrup for rimming
- Rim your shot glasses by adding a shallow layer of corn syrup to a saucer, and adding ground cinnamon and sugar to another saucer. Stir together the cinnamon and sugar slightly.
- Dip each shot glass into the corn syrup, then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add 1 oz. Fireball and 1 oz. RumChata to each shot glass (we used 2 oz. glasses, adjust for different size shot glasses- I.E. ½ oz and ½ oz, making 8 total).