This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Snickers Popcorn
This snickers popcorn recipe is to die for! All your guests will kiss you for making this addicting treat.
This treat would be cute bagged up with a ribbon for gifts!
- 6 cups popcorn
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or chocolate almond bark
- ½ cup Snickers Bites
- Pop your popcorn as desired. Air-popped is best, but butter-free microwave popcorn works.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Place the corn syrup and white sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the white sugar is completely melted and the mixture takes on a caramel appearance, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Peanut Butter and stir in completely. Continue to cook for one more minute before removing from heat.
- Immediately pour the Peanut Butter mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat completely.
- Spread the Peanut Butter popcorn over the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Cut the Snickers Bites in half and sprinkle over the popcorn, pressing down gently as needed to firmly attach.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 25 seconds, then stir and reheat as needed until the chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn.
- Let set for 4 hours or overnight until no longer tacky to the touch.
- Break up the Snickers popcorn and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply