This snickers popcorn recipe is to die for! All your guests will kiss you for making this addicting treat.
- 6 cups popcorn
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 cup Snickers Bites
- Pop your popcorn as desired. Air-popped is best, but butter-free microwave popcorn works.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Place the corn syrup and white sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the white sugar is completely melted and the mixture takes on a caramel appearance, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Peanut Butter and stir in completely. Continue to cook for one more minute before removing from heat.
- Immediately pour the Peanut Butter mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat completely.
- Spread the Peanut Butter popcorn over the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Cut the Snickers Bites in half and sprinkle over the popcorn, pressing down gently as needed to firmly attach.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 25 seconds, then stir and reheat as needed until the chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn.
- Let set for 4 hours or overnight until no longer tacky to the touch.
- Break up the Snickers popcorn and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake