Make this delicious cold broccoli bacon salad for a summer side dish! This is perfect to put out with a pasta salad at a BBQ.
Broccoli Bacon Salad
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets cut into small floret pieces
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ cup roasted pepitas
- 1 cup small cheddar cubes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
For the dressing:
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, bacon, pepitas, cheese, and onion.
- In a jar with lid or bowl, shake (or whisk) together the ingredients for the dressing. Pour over salad. Toss salad until everything is completely coated.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one hour to overnight. Best eaten within 3 days.
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!