Simple Halloween Cookies to Make
Make adorable little witch hat cookies with your kids for Halloween! They are so easy and fun to eat! You can also make the hats different colors by dyeing the frosting like green or purple.
You only need 4 ingredients! Kisses, Fudge stripe cookies, sprinkles, and frosting!
Witch Hat Cookies
- 1 package of Fudge stripe cookies
- 1 Container of frosting
- Halloween sprinkles
- Bag of Chocolate kisses
- On a cookie sheet, lay all the fudge stripe cookies upside down in rows.
- Unwrap all the kisses.
- If you can't find orange frosting just add orange food coloring gel to the plain white. Scoop into a piping bag (or ziploc) then cut the corner.
- Cover the bottom of the kiss with frosting then press into the middle of the cookie.
- Frost a circle around the kiss then shake the sprinkles on top.