This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Spooky Marbled Eggs
Julianne Locker made these awesome marbled eggs for Halloween! They turned out so cute she was kind enough to tell us how she made them.
These remind me of spooky spider eggs!! Your guests will love these out on a platter for a party in October.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
- 10 Eggs
- 5 TBSP Mayo
- 5 TBSP Mustard
- Purple and Green Food Coloring
- Boil eggs in a large saucepan for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- Use a spoon and crack the eggs on all sides (but make sure no shells come off).
- Put the eggs in a bowl of purple food coloring and let sit for an hour.
- Peel the shells off and cut each egg in half.
- Pop the yolks out and into a seperate bowl. Add the mayo, mustard, and a few drops of green food coloring. Stir.
- Put the green mixture into a ziploc bag and pipe it into each egg. Chill and serve!
Leave a Reply