Love Italian Cheese Breadsticks? Now you can make them at home. Using this easy recipe, you can have cheese breadsticks whenever you want them.
I love getting breadsticks when I go out to eat. I started ordering them so often that I decided I would have to make some at home. Using my homemade pizza dough, I make the perfect cheesy breadsticks anytime.
What to Serve with Breadsticks
I love these breadsticks. I serve them often with some of our main dishes.
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili Dip
- Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Pressure Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Instant Pot Recipe
- Margherita Pizza
Variations to Cheese Breadsticks
- Cheese: I used mozzarella cheese in this recipe but you can use any kind you like
- Pepperoni– You can also add pepperoni on these breadsticks too.
Ingredients in Cheese Breadsticks
- Pizza Dough
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to Make Cheese Breadsticks
Place pizza dough on a flat surface and roll out into a rectangular shape.
Brush olive oil onto the top of the pizza dough.
Sprinkle with Garlic Powder.
Next, add an even layer of mozzarella cheese.
Top with Italian Seasoning.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with favorite marinara sauce and enjoy!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Italian Cheese Breadsticks Recipe
- pizza dough
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 2 C Mozzarella Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- Place pizza dough on a flat surface and roll out into a rectangular shape.
- Brush olive oil onto the top of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with Garlic Powder.
- Next, add an even layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with Italian Seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with favorite marinara sauce and enjoy!