When it comes to making a create tasting chicken dish, there are so many options. I love the flavors of pineapple chicken. The soy sauce and the pineapple with ginger create a sweet and tangy dish that everyone will love.
Can you freeze Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken?
What to Serve with Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
The great thing about chicken, it goes with everything. There are many ways to serve Hawaiian chicken. I think Hawaiian chicken goes best either served on sandwiches or over rice. If serving as a sandwich, shred the chicken before making the sandwich.
Variations to Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
To change the slow cooker Hawaiian Chicken recipe:
- Teriyaki sauce – You can change the soy sauce for teriyaki sauce instead.
- Slow cooker Hawaiian chicken can be made in the oven or the Instant Pot instead.
How to Make Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing
- Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 red bell pepper diced into cubes
- 1 orange bell pepper diced into cubes
- 1 can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- Into your slow cooker, add: chicken, red & yellow bell peppers, pineapple chunks, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and top with brown sugar. Place on low for 7 - 7 1/2 hours.
- Once done, add in your slurry of cornstarch and water. Gently stir. Cover with lid and cook for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.