This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Love pink starbursts? You must try these jello shots that taste just like them! They are so easy to make and we just love the pink color of the jello. Also, try our pool party jello shots they are adorable!
You can really use any vodka in this but the pink lemonade is my favorite.
Starburst Jello Shots
- 1 package Pink Starburst Jello
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- ½ cup Pink Whitney Vodka – or plain vodka
- ½ cup Cool Water
- Set out your jello shot containers on a tray or in a container in a single flat layer. Set aside.
- Place jello powder in a large bowl or measuring cup. Add the boiling water and whisk until jello powder is completely combined.
- Whisk in the vodka, followed by the cool water.
- Evenly divide the jello mixture amongst the jello cups and secure lids or cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight until set.
Leave a Reply