These ham, turkey, and cheese slider sandwiches are amazing! The flavors just burst in your mouth.
Simple ingredients that are easy to find and it’s so fast to make!
These funeral sandwiches will be raved about with your guests!
The dijon mustard and poppyseeds make the whole thing!
Funeral Sandwiches (Meat & Cheese Sliders)
- 1 sheet sandwich rolls Hawaiian rolls work well
- ½ lb sliced turkey
- ½ lb sliced ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup sliced pickles optional
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup butter or more as desired
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease and line a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
- Cut the sandwich roll sheet in half through the middle and lay the bottom half of the sandwiches in the casserole dish.
- Layer on the turkey, ham and swiss cheese. Add the pickles, if using.
- Cover the sandwich fillings with the top of the sandwich sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the butter and dijon mustard and stir until completely smooth.
- Pour the mustard-butter sauce over the sandwiches, using a pastry brush to ensure even coating.
- Sprinkle on the poppyseed, if using.
- Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until sauce is fully absorbed and sandwich tops are lightly browned.
- Slice and serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!