Loaded totchos are on my top 3 favorite meal ideas! They are so easy to make, the kids could even do it! Great for appetizers too.
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 6-7 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 32 oz tater tot bag
- Spread the tots out on a cookie sheet
- Spread the tots out on a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Spread sour cream, cheese, and sprinkled bacon bits on top of the tots.
- Put back in the oven for 4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!