How to Make Almond Bark Puffcorn
If you are looking for fun and unique Christmas treat to make this year, this is it! This almond bark puffcorn munch is SO addicting. Honest to Betsy, my whole family could not stop eating it, I had to hide it! Lol! Make sure to also try our homemade caramel popcorn recipe!
This year I wrapped the puffcorn Christmas munch in little baggies and tied them with red and green ribbon. I think they turned out super cute I just need to add a tag!
Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Watch me make it…
Christmas Puffcorn Munch
- 9 squares of Almond bark (comes in 12 square count)
- 1 bag Puffcorn 9oz
- Christmas sprinkles
- Pour puffcorn in a large bowl.
- Break up the almond bark squares and put it in a bowl (I used a large measuring cup). Microwave it at 30 second increments stirring each time until fully melted.
- Lay down a large piece of parchment paper next to you. Get out a spatula.
- Pour half the almond bark on top of the puffcorn. Stir with the spatula making sure the bottom pieces get covered. Add the rest and stir.
- Spread the puffcorn all over the parchment paper. Add the sprinkles on top.
- Let harden for about 1-2 hours.
- Put in baggies or enjoy!