This Spring craft for kids is so much fun, and these paper Spring flowers make such a nice gift! You can give them for teacher appreciation, Mother’s Day, or just to cheer someone up!
My little TT girl loves to do crafts that involve glue. Ok, maybe she doesn’t necessarily even need to do a craft to enjoy playing with glue, but, this Spring craft for kids was super fun and she loves to show her paper Spring flowers to everyone who stops by!
Now Mini Me got upset that we made the Spring flowers without her, so we will be making more in the coming days. If you live nearby, you should be expecting to receive a few. Momma can’t hold onto all the fun stuff!
Spring Craft for Kids: Paper Spring Flowers
- Green Construction Paper
- Pink, Purple, Blue, Yellow, etc, construction paper for flowers
- Tissue Paper or scrap construction paper for filler
2. Place glue on one end and roll into a circle. Allow the glue to dry completely.
3. Draw and cut out your flower.
4. Using another strip of green paper about ¼″-½″ wide attach the flower to the “stem”.
5. Ball up filler paper and stick inside the green grass. This is what you will glue your flower to.
6. On the bottom of your stem place glue and attach to the filler.
Create an entire Spring Flower Bouquet and give to friends and family this spring.
I hope your little ones enjoy this Spring craft for kids, too!
More Crafts Ideas
I love to see what you are creating in your kitchens! Feel free to share your results of this Spring Flower Craft with me on Facebook or Instagram. And, be sure to follow me over on Pinterest for more Heavenly Recipes.