Try this delicious strawberry mojito mocktail with your friends or family! It’s delicious and a fun twist on a classic.
- 5 Medium strawberries cut, stems removed
- 4 Large mint leaves chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Cane sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Club soda 300ml
- 2 oz White Rum (optional if you want a cocktail)
- Lime Slice
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lemon juice. Whizz until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a large glass.
- Fill half of the glass with crushed ice and then add the club soda. Stir everything together.
- Garnish with a whole strawberry and lime slices. Serve immediately.
Blend the ingredients and store the mix in the fridge. Add the ice and club soda when ready to