This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Tequila Sunrise Cocktail Recipe
Make a delicious easy tequila drink that looks like a total sunrise! The yellow, orange, and red colors make it gorgeous to serve to your guests. If you prefer vodka, try our malibu sunset cocktail!
We always make these in the summer time when the weather is hot. They are so refreshing and cute with umbrellas in the top. Enjoy!
Tequila Sunrise Cocktail
- 4 Oz Orange Juice
- 2 Oz Tequila
- ¼ Oz Grenadine
- Fill your glass ¾th of the way with ice cubes.
- Pour the orange juice and tequila in the glass.
- Take your grenadine and gently pour it down the inside of the glass and let it settle.
- Once you stir the drink, the layers will mix and make a dark orange color so don’t mix it until you are about to drink it!
- Garnish with a cherry, orange slices, or cute little umbrellas!
Leave a Reply