Make some refreshing peach iced tea for summer time! It’s so easy and the flavors are amazing.
Nothing better than smelling this on the stove!
How to Make Homemade Peach Iced Tea
Peach Iced Tea
- 4 large fresh peaches washed, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 10 to 16 cups water divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 family-size tea bags
- In a medium pot, place the peaches, sugar, and 2 cups of water. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until the peaches are falling apart.
- Strain the peach syrup using a fine mesh sieve over a medium bowl. Set peach syrup aside. (Save cooked peaches for another recipe or discard.)
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove the pot from heat and place the tea bags into the water. Allow to steep for 8 to 12 minutes. Gently press any excess liquid from the tea bags and discard the tea bags.
- In a gallon-size pitcher, combine the peach syrup and the tea. Add the remaining water one cup at a time, tasting between additions until you reach the desired sweetness.
- For best flavor, refrigerate overnight before serving.