Have you guys ever wanted a pink fruity drink that literally refreshes the soul? Look no further! This watermelon and chill cocktail drink is the newest alcoholic girly drink of the summer. Once you take a sip, you literally relax. It’s perfect for making by the poolside or at the beach! If you don’t want to waste any watermelon, try our freshwatermelon margaritas too!
How cute are the little fresh watermelon cubes floating around in the glass?! I have heard you can also freeze the cubes of watermelon to keep your drink colder longer.
Watermelon and Chill Cocktail
- 8 oz Simply Watermelon Juice Drink
- 1 ½ oz Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions: Watermelon & Mint
- 1 wedge Lime squeezed
- Fresh Watermelon cut and cubed
- (Optional): Fresh Mint
- Pour the simply watermelon juice and vodka in a glass. Stir.
- Squeeze 1 wedge of lime and put 4-5 cubes of fresh cut watermelon on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves or cut a slice of lime for the rim (optional)
- Sit back and enjoy!