This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Cranberry Fluff Salad
If you’re looking for a classic Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner side dish, make some cranberry fluff! The presentation by itself is gorgeous and it tastes wonderful!
You don’t need many ingredients to make this fluff salad either.
- 1 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup toasted walnuts chopped
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Add cranberries and sugar to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the cranberries are finely chopped small, with some coarse pieces remaining. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 2 hours).
- Stir in the crushed pineapple, nuts and whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Store Cranberry Fluff in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply