If you’re looking for an addicting dessert dip, this is your go-to for Easter! Easter cookie dip is so fun and delicious. Your guests will go crazy for it! You can use golden oreo’s to serve with it too.
Easter Cookie Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 25-30 candy eggs
- Add cream cheese, butter and confectioners’ sugar in a large bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the three ingredients, starting on low speed and gradually increasing to high.
- Add vanilla extract and whole milk. Beat until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Crush the candy eggs and fold into the mixture, leaving some aside for topping.
- Serve in a bowl alongside a batch of shortbread and vanilla cookies. Garnish with the remaining candy eggs.
- Feel free to top with additional ingredients, if desired – mini marshmallows, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake