Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
Here’s a yummy cheap and easy Halloween punch to make that is the perfect colors of the holiday! All you need are three ingredients; a lemon-lime soda, orange soda liter, and orange sherbet. Make sure to also check out our Frankenstein green punch, and spooky adult Halloween punch, too!
Once you start dropping in the orange sherbet, it starts to fizz so do it when your guests are around! It will go away within 5 minutes. I got this pumpkin shaped punch bowl at Target!
The kids loved eating the sherbet and it gets better as it melts!
Orange Halloween Punch
- 1 Liter 7up, sprite, or gingerale
- 1 Liter Orange Pop Sunkist or Fanta
- 1 Tub of orange sherbet 54oz
- Pour in the soda into the punch container.
- Scoop balls of orange sherbet on top! At first it gets fizzy so it's fun to watch!
- Add in plastic spider rings (pre-washed) for decoration.
- Serve in cups and enjoy!