Easy Green Halloween Punch
Make a fun Halloween themed drink bar with Frankenstein punch! It’s so simple to make, it’s very sweet and the kids LOVE it! You will need a 2 gallon punch container, or if you don’t have as many kids, just half the recipe. Make sure to try our orange Halloween punch too!
What ingredients do I need to make green punch?
- Green Hawaiian Punch
- Sprite (or any lemon-lime soda)
- 100% Pineapple Juice
What if I want to make Frankenstein a darker green color? Just add a few drops of green or blue food coloring and stir to make it darker!
What punch container would work best?
A tall, 2 gallon container with a spout. You will also need clear plastic cups!
If you want to involve a Halloween “craft” with the kids, you can let them decorate their own cups before they get a drink!
- 1 Liter Sprite or 7up/gingerale works too!
- 1 Gallon Green Hawaiian Punch (Green Berry Rush)
- 1 Can Pineapple Juice 46 FL oz
- Start by using a sharpie and coloring Frankenstein faces on the plastic clear cups.
- Cut out Frankenstein hair, eyes, nose, mouth out of black paper. Tape or glue it to your punch container.
- Pour in the sprite, Hawaiian punch, and pineapple juice. Stir until combined. (I recommend keeping all of them in the fridge to get cold before the party)