Easy Instant Pot Turkey Stock Recipe
After Thanksgiving, save your turkey carcasses to make some delicious turkey stock! And to make things even easier, pull out your instant pot and it’s ready in 45 minutes!
I love to make turkey noodle soup with this broth. It is so flavorful and you can use it for many different recipes!
Instant Pot Turkey Stock Recipe
- 1 turkey carcass
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1-2 onions quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8 cups water
- Chop up your veggies and place in the Instant Pot.
- Add the turkey bones and bay leaves, then fill your IP about 3/4 of the way full with water.
- Add the seasoning and apple cider vinegar.
- Secure the lid and select the “Soup/Stew” setting and increase time to 45 minutes.
- Natural release.
- Carefully pour the broth through a sieve/strainer to remove the vegetables and bones.
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!