Make this adorable reindeer chocolate bark for a Christmas party! You could also put them in baggies for gifts. The red candy makes these look just like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
You could also switch up this recipe by adding some peppermint extract.
Watch how it’s made in the video below…
You could also use red m&ms for the nose as they are more kid friendly! Just turn the logo upside-down.
- 3 package of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Candy Eyes
- Red Candy Balls I used Cherry Sour Balls.
- Pretzels cut in half
- White Sprinkles
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Start by placing your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and pour melted chocolate out on to the paper.
- Smooth out evenly.
- Place your candy eyes into the chocolate as shown.
- Followed by the “red noses” and pretzels as shown.
- Finish my sprinkling with white sprinkles.
- Freeze for one hour, and break into pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy!