This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this delicious strawberry banana cake! It’s so pretty with the pink and yellow colors too.
This cake is the perfect treat for summertime at a BBQ or party!
Strawberry Banana Cake
- 1 15. 25 oz box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.5 oz box instant banana pudding
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 16 oz tub Whipped Topping
- ¾ cup diced strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water.
- Mix for about 2 minutes over medium speed until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x 13 baking dish.
- Bake according to box instructions at 350 degrees for about 25-35 minutes.
- Make the pudding by combining cold milk and pudding mix and whisking until thickened.
- Once the cake is cooled, poke holes in the cake with the end of a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Pour and spread the banana pudding over the cake.
- Then add the layers of sliced bananas over the pudding.
- Spread the entire tub of whipped topping over the banana layer.
- Top with diced strawberries.
Leave a Reply