Make this delicious strawberry banana cake! It’s so pretty with the pink and yellow colors too.
This cake is the perfect treat for summertime at a BBQ or party!
Strawberry Banana Cake
- 1 15. 25 oz box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.5 oz box instant banana pudding
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 16 oz tub Whipped Topping
- ¾ cup diced strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water.
- Mix for about 2 minutes over medium speed until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x 13 baking dish.
- Bake according to box instructions at 350 degrees for about 25-35 minutes.
- Make the pudding by combining cold milk and pudding mix and whisking until thickened.
- Once the cake is cooled, poke holes in the cake with the end of a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Pour and spread the banana pudding over the cake.
- Then add the layers of sliced bananas over the pudding.
- Spread the entire tub of whipped topping over the banana layer.
- Top with diced strawberries.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake