A super simple pasta salad recipe that will leave you wanting more…I mean it does have bacon! I hope that your family enjoys this Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad as much as we do.
Years and years ago a friend of mine and myself use to cook pretty much every weekend. This was back in the day when neither one of us had kids and all we did was hang out at the race tracks with our then boyfriends, now Husbands!
A lot has changed since then, including this Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe. My girlfriend originally had peas in the pasta salad, but, noone in my family will eat peas. So I’ve been making it with corn and it’s just as good!
Variations to a Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Really you could add any vegetable that you had on hand. If you’ve got a little bit of broccoli, corn, peas, etc. left over from dinner, throw it in. You may need to adjust the milk/ranch mixture, but, it’s all good baby….
You got this!
What You’ll Need to Make This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad at Home
- Ranch Dip
- Rotini Noodles
- frozen corn
How to Make Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
1. Cook noodles until al dente, drain.
2. Heat corn, drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix ranch dip and milk together.
4. Place noodles, corn and bacon in the bowl and mix together.
5. Place in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
*If you are making this pasta salad in a hurry, you can rinse the noodles in cold water, drain and pat dry with a towel to speed the process along!
Other Recipes You’ll Want to Try
- Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Appetizer +Video
- Italian Pasta Salad + Video
- Instant Pot Mac N Cheese
- Taco Salad Dip + Video
- Bacon Penne Carbonara
- Best Chicken Salad Recipe + VIDEO
Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 4 TBSP Ranch Dip
- ⅓ C Milk
- 16 oz. box Rotini Noodles
- 1 8 oz. bag frozen corn cooked and drained
- 4 strips cooked bacon chopped
- Cook noodles until al dente, drain.
- Heat corn, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix ranch dip and milk together.
- Place noodles, corn and bacon in the bowl and mix together.
- Place in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- *If you are making this pasta salad in a hurry, you can rinse the noodles in cold water, drain and pat dry with a towel to speed the process along!
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!