This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Candy Corn Muddy Buddies
- ⅓ cup yellow candy melts
- ⅓ cup white candy melts or white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup orange candy melts
- 1 ½ Tablespoons shortening if needed
- 4-5 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- ½ cup candy corn
- Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the yellow candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 35 seconds. Stir and reheat as needed. If they seem stiff, add some shortening to loosen it up.
- Stir in 1 to 1 ½ cups of the Chex cereal and coat completely.
- Place ⅓ cup of the powdered icing sugar in a large zip-top bag and add in the candy-coated cereal.
- Close the bag and shake well to fully coat the cereal with sugar.
- Empty the cereal onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the white candy melts and orange candy melts.
- Let dry for an hour before packaging or serving.
- Add the candy corn and toss to mix.
Leave a Reply