This Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe will become a staple in your household. Fluffy homemade pancakes with cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Kids love these pancakes!
This is the best pancake recipe I’ve ever eaten. These are really easy to make, and you can have them ready to pop on the griddle in no time. They’re light and fluffy and a little crispy around the edges and loaded with mini chocolate chips. You get that burst of delicious chocolate melting in your mouth, with the savory flavor of pancakes and sweet syrup, and you can’t stop eating them. Make sure to put this recipe in your favorites.
What to Serve with Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Pancakes made a delicious breakfast. If you want something to go without your breakfast, try
- Southwestern Eggs Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Mixed Berry Chia Pudding Breakfast Recipe
Want More Pancake Recipes
- Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- Funfetti Pancakes
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
- Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Ombre Blueberry Pancakes
Ingredients in Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- cocoa powder
- unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil
- semisweet morsels
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes
MIX flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl.
ADD in milk, butter, vanilla, and stir.
STIR in morsels.
MELT 2 TBSP of butter onto your skillet.
POUR a ¼ c of batter at a time onto your skillet.
COOK your pancake until the bottom of the pancake begins to bubble and flip cooking for another 3-4 minutes so that the pancake is cooked through.
PLATE and serve with Pure Maple Syrup!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 C Flour
- 5 TSP Baking Powder
- 4 TSP Sugar
- 1 TSP Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ C Oil
- 2 C Milk
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- ½ C Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and eggs.
- Next add in eggs, oil, milk, chocolate chips and vanilla extract stirring until combined.
- Heat a large greased skillet placing ⅓ C of pancake mixture onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Once the pancake begins to bubble around the sides and the top it’s time to flip to the other side and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Should you have leftover pancakes you can place in a ziploc bag in the freeze for a quick and easy breakfast on a busy morning.
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!