Make some delicious thin mint hot cocoa in the crockpot! Our family loves mint flavor in our warm drinks.
So easy to make just dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker and it’ll be ready in an hour and a half! Perfect for cold winter nights.
Crockpot Thin Mint Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Andes thin mint pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips can use less, if desired
- Additional thin mint pieces
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate drizzle
- Mini marshmallows
- Place the milk, heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk in your crockpot. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in the Andes and milk chocolate chips.
- Cover the crockpot and set to low for 1.5 hours. Stir every half hour.
- Whisk well before serving. Garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate drizzle and additional thin mint pieces.
Try These Reader Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Quite a few of our Slow Cooker Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite slow cooker recipes that we hope you'll also try!