Decorate Snowman Cupcakes for Christmas
Don’t do boring old cupcakes this holiday….make these melted snowman cupcakes! The kids will love to help and eat them.
You can make the buttons all mixed colors with different candies too!
I would keep them covered until you’re ready to serve to keep the marshmallows soft.
Melted Snowman Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Marshmallows cut in half
- Pretzel sticks cut in half
- Mini M&Ms
- White Frosting
- White Edible Glitter
- Orange Cookie Icing
- Black Cookie Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, water, oil, and eggs according to package instructions.
- Fill cupcake liners about ⅔ full and bake for about 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Pour white edible glitter on a plate and roll the edges of the frosted cupcake in the glitter to coat the edge and make them sparkle.
- Place a half marshmallow, cut side down in center of cupcake.
- Add two half pretzel sticks on each side of the marshmallow for the snowman’s arms.
- Place three mini M&Ms on top of the frosting for the buttons.
- Use the black cookie icing to make eyes. Use the orange cookie icing to make an orange triangle for the carrot nose. Allow icing to dry.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake