This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Decorate Snowman Cupcakes for Christmas
Don’t do boring old cupcakes this holiday….make these melted snowman cupcakes! The kids will love to help and eat them.
You can make the buttons all mixed colors with different candies too!
I would keep them covered until you’re ready to serve to keep the marshmallows soft.
Melted Snowman Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Marshmallows cut in half
- Pretzel sticks cut in half
- Mini M&Ms
- White Frosting
- White Edible Glitter
- Orange Cookie Icing
- Black Cookie Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, water, oil, and eggs according to package instructions.
- Fill cupcake liners about ⅔ full and bake for about 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Pour white edible glitter on a plate and roll the edges of the frosted cupcake in the glitter to coat the edge and make them sparkle.
- Place a half marshmallow, cut side down in center of cupcake.
- Add two half pretzel sticks on each side of the marshmallow for the snowman’s arms.
- Place three mini M&Ms on top of the frosting for the buttons.
- Use the black cookie icing to make eyes. Use the orange cookie icing to make an orange triangle for the carrot nose. Allow icing to dry.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply