Homemade Baileys Recipe
We have all gone to the liquor store and stared at the Bailey’s section. They are super expensive and it’s hard to pay that much but it’s a holiday favorite.
It’s actually very easy to make homemade Baileys at home! You only need 5 ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen.
This makes the best addition to holiday winter drinks! Make sure to try our baileys cheesecake recipe too!
- What will I need to complete this recipe?
a. You will need the following ingredients:
-Sweetened Condensed Milk
-Heavy Cream, Espresso Powder
-Dark Chocolate Syrup
- You will need the following supplies:
–Emulsifier or Blender
- Storage Instructions– Keep refrigerated for up to 6 weeks.
What is Espresso Powder?
It is a special powder made from Arabica Coffee Beans.
What is another variation I can make?
You can use regular chocolate syrup to make another variation.
Can I make this ahead of time and freeze it?
No, you cannot freeze this. You can however make it ahead of time and leave it in the
Where did you get Espresso powder?
I got mine on Amazon.
Where did you get the 16 oz beer bottles from?
I also got them on Amazon!
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ¾ cups Bacardi White Rum
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. Espresso Powder
- Add all ingredients into a bowl or blender.
- Emulsify or blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into clean bottles.
- Refrigerate for up to 6 weeks.