When you bring Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip to your next potluck or make it for your next party, don’t count of having leftovers. Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip goes so fast, you might even need to make a double batch.
Reasons you’ll love this Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- This addictive dip comes together with very little effort in about 10 minutes flat!
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip is a cold appetizer. This makes it perfect for summer or times when you have way too many things cooking in the kitchen already.
- You can make this dip ahead and stick it in the fridge until you’re ready, which is always helpful for low-stress entertaining.
- You don’t have to form it into a ball, it can be molded into any shape or served in a bowl if you want. No judgment here!
- You could probably dip a shoe into Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip and it would taste great, so grab veggies, pretzels, chips, crackers, or whatever floats your boat to complement all the yum.
- Feeling “fancy”? You can spread this dip on some toasted baguette rounds, top them with a slice of jalapeno or a sprinkling of chopped cilantro, and serve it as a delicious crostini topping!
- This Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip is easily adjustable to your taste. While this flavor combo is the favorite at our house, don’t be shy about trying different cheeses, peppers, and even the spices or herbs you sprinkle on top. A friend of mine likes hers spicy so she adds in all of the jalapeno seeds or some hot pepper flakes. Kachow!
- This easy appetizer goes fantastic with an ice-cold beer or margarita. If your mouth isn’t watering right now, you might want to check your pulse.
Lightning Round Tip: Skip the grating, chopping, and mincing altogether! Four of the six ingredients in this dip can be purchased already prepped leaving only the measuring (or eyeballing), mixing, and molding to you. Less time and less clean up are always a plus!
Variations to Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- If you do not like the Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip too spicy, cut the seeds and ribs from your peppers. This leaves lots of flavors and a little spice with it being too hot.
- This dip also tastes great with cheddar cheese.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip Ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Chili Pepper Seasoning
Watch me make it live…
How to Make Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
Start by grating your cheese block.
Next, finely chop your onion and jalapeno.
Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Knead ingredients until well mixed.
Roll into a ball.
Optional: You can top the ball with additional chili pepper spice if you wish.
To serve: Serve with crackers, chips, or toast.
Other Appetizers You’ll Enjoy:
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 3 Jalapenos chopped
- ¼ of an Onion chopped
- ½ of a 1 lb. block of Monterrey Jack Cheese grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Chili Pepper Seasoning
- Start by grating your cheese block.
- Next, finely chop your onion and jalapeno.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Knead ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll into a ball.
- You can top the ball with additional chili pepper spice if you wish.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or toast.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!