When pumpkin is in season, it’s time to break out your baking tins to make these easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls!
This recipe for Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls might be one of the easiest out there! If you’re not too experienced as a baker or are simply looking for more simple dessert options, then this is worth trying out. These yummy rolls are done in about 30 minutes from preparation to cooking!
Serve them for afternoon snacks with tea or at Halloween parties, your family will always look forward to having Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. This recipe is a delicious change from your regular cinnamon rolls because of the sweet tones of pumpkin in it. It makes you look forward to the next pumpkin season!
Why it works:
- Pillsbury Crescent seamless dough is a lifesaver when baking! It has great taste without the hassle of having to make your own dough from scratch.
- Pumpkin puree lends the natural sweetness and creamy texture of the pumpkin and it goes very well with the freshly baked dough.
- Cinnamon and brown sugar take the sweetness up a notch and adds a hint of spice to the rolls.
- Add in some mashed banana to the mix and drizzle the rolls with maple syrup. Mmmm~
- If you don’t have the crescent rolls, you can make them as pancakes or waffles! This makes a nice change from your regular breakfast.
- For added texture, you can throw in some plain or roasted nuts. Yummy!
- You can also decorate each roll with a pumpkin head, a ghost, tombstone or any other Halloween design.
Tips for making these cinnamon rolls the perfect afternoon treat:
- Spread the butter on your dough generously.
- When sprinkling your brown sugar and cinnamon sugar on the dough, don’t skimp on the edges!
- When slicing the rolls, use dental floss instead of a knife. This results in a neater cut and it doesn’t deform the rolls.
What you’ll need to make Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls:
- Pillsbury Crescent seamless dough
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
How to make Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls:
First, you want to gather all your ingredients. Now sprinkle a little flour on your workspace. Roll out the crescent roll dough flat.
Melt your butter for 15 seconds if it not already soft. Add in your pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Then brush on the dough.
Spread your pumpkin puree on the dough. Sprinkle your brown sugar evenly on the dough and then do the same with cinnamon sugar.
Pop it in the oven at 375 for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Serve right away with your cream cheese frosting or let them cool and spread it on. Enjoy.
While it is cooking you can use any icing you want or you can use this cream cheese icing.
Other pumpkin recipes that you can make:
WW FreeStyle Plan: 7 SmartPoints per cinnamon roll
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pillsbury Crescent seamless dough
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- First, you want to gather all your ingredients. Sprinkle a little flour on your workspace. Roll out the crescent roll dough flat.
- Melt the butter for 15 seconds if it not already soft. Add in the pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Then brush on the dough.
- Spread the pumpkin puree on the dough. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly on the dough and then do the same with cinnamon sugar.
- Pop it in the oven at 375 for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve right away with your cream cheese frosting or let them cool and spread it on. Enjoy.